Kalika international belongs to the Swastik group and supplies different products including brae fluid in defense forces meeting the most stringent us mil/ gost / is a specification.
We as Swastik group supply products to different original equipment manufacturers and also to different fuel and lubricants brands .our product are also approved by coveted ARAI laboratory.
In today’s world when the new generation motorcycles which are very powerful , braking is the need and our specialised formulations help in instant braking of motorcycles .
With the new technology coming to the heavy vehicles like huge pickups and trucks, require braking solutions, thus they use our product to ensure their safety.
We are one stop destination for all customers, we do customise product manufacturing to your needs with our R & D team. Ensuring the best quality, since we have our own petrochemical plant to customise the raw material to needs of our customers.
We prepare a perfect blend, and also have dedicated supplier’s of packaging products to ensure good quality of packing to go with our quality product.
Our dedicated team ensure that once the product is formulated as per the customer requirement, proper blending & testing is carried out, then as per customer requirement packaging is arranged and done, and finally with proper documentation dispatch take place, which is follwed by our full support to our customer till the product reaches them and therafter also if any need aries.
We only build powerful buildings
We are servicing a global clients in more than 100 countries
- Brake fluid is the key to stopping your vehicle.
- When you press on the brake pedal, it’s the brake fluid that carries your command to the braking components located at the wheels.
- Brake fluid is the life’s blood of your brake system and you’ve got to protect it.
There is not one answer for all. While some manufacturers recommend every two years, others say it is not necessary at all. Although brake fluid is contained in a sealed system and can survive for years, moisture and surrounding air can travel through the system and affect the fluid. To be sure, get familiar with your manufacturer’s recommendation and always consult your trusted mechanic.
Finding the location of the brake fluid is not as hard as it may seem. To begin, open the hood of your car. On the driver’s side, look for a master cylinder at the back of the engine bay. The reservoir with the brake fluid is right above. Most cars have a transparent reservoir with min and max lines. If your brake liquid is in between these lines, you have nothing to worry about.
- NO,” brake fluid does not last forever
- Just like engine oil, coolant, and transmission fluid, brake fluid wears over time.
- Corrosion inhibitors in brake fluid protect the brake system from corrosion.
- Corrosion inhibitors deplete over time and leave the brake system vulnerable to corrosion.
- Copper levels can increase in brake fluid and cause severe brake system problems.